Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My 2010 predictions and how they fared

LOL, I just pulled these up from last year. I love my GE dismantled prediction... didn't happen. JJG came on in the second half of the year, and the TBT and UNG prediction was spot on. I still think a food squeeze might be coming, as it is the possible bubble that no one talks about, and it has the two elements that can really drive a panic, absolute necessity and fear. I hope I am wrong, but will be watching.

RickH
my upside bias: $twentyten large caps/dow stocks break to all time highs as econmy stays flat, many small caps left for dead. quality leads
»
RickH
my downside bias: $twentyten still too early for $TBT and $UNG. Food will be the next bubble $JJG. $GE dismantled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early winner/loser in 5g, Ericsson ERIC, Nokia NOK

I like to start collecting stock tickers for after the new year, stocks that have been beaten down and window dressed more than they deserve...