Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best and worst trade Tuesday January 4th.

I think I will also start adding all the tickers I traded, along with the mark-ups of the best and and worst. So today, in addition to the two below, I also bought MVIS at 2.10 which I am holding overnight. So only 3 buys today. Also wanted ICLR, but it did not trigger. It put in some higher vol today, including a 100k block after the close. ICLR is not one to buy aggressively in anticipation as it is a real churner, and thin. My planned position is pretty small. I would not be shocked to see it gap past me, so I may never get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early winner/loser in 5g, Ericsson ERIC, Nokia NOK

I like to start collecting stock tickers for after the new year, stocks that have been beaten down and window dressed more than they deserve...